There's a "10 Things About Me" thingie going around the blogs right now and I was tagged by Sarah, so it's my turn, so here you go!
#1 a picture of me
|Me, with my daughter Arlene, at a chili joint.|
#2, 10 Random Things About Me:
1. I am an impatient person.
2. I can't ever paint my nails up to my standards and nine times out of 10 I end up taking the polish off right after I paint. Except, yesterday, I painted my nails and I still have the polish on. Progress!
3. I am working on a cute tutorial which I will post on my blog soon.
4. Our girls' personalities are blossoming and my husband and I are continually surprised with what they come up with and say and do.
5. I was offered a trip to Target last night and I declined. What is WRONG with me?!
6. I turn 34 in 25 days.
7. I overslept slightly this morning.
8. I want to sew a quilt.
9. I thought winter was over but there was snow on the ground this morning but I didn't mind because it meant I got to wear my cool winter boots at least one more time.
10. My husband made the best stuffed green peppers for dinner last night.
#3 Answer questions from Sarah:
1. What was the first album you ever purchased (vinyl, tape, or cd)? I cannot remember exactly but my guess is the Smashing Pumpkins.